Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ordinal Linguistic Personification

So I was looking up Synesthesia the other day, because I was convinced that I had it. While on Wikipedia, I figured out what this "neurologically based phenomenon" I have is called. Anyway, I have a definition.

Ordinal linguistic personification: a form of synesthesia in which ordered sequences, such as ordinal numbers, days, months and letters are associated with personalities.

Anyway, I was reading about it on Wikipedia, and all the reports that are on the sight are wrong.

1 is a loner girl
2 is 1's only friend and a boy
3 hates 1 but is in love with 2 and is a girl
4 is 3's friend, but she can't stand him.
5 is 4's pushy older brother
6 is friends with 5 and is a pretty cool guy
7 and 6 are best friends, but 7 can't understand why 6 hangs out with 5
8 is friends with 7 and 6 and he's a pushover
9 is dating 8, but she's very controlling. Nine can't stand 3, but 3 follows 9 around like a lost puppy. She also has a crush on 6, but 6 doesn't want anything to do with her
10 is 9's older sister, they are both bitches but 9 looks up to 10 while 10 can't stand 9
11 is friends with 10, but doesn't understand why she is such a bitch
12 and 11 are dating. They are an artsy couple. 12 is the boy and 11 is the girl.

From there, the numbers are pretty similar to the last number in their sequence. Expect 20 is like 2, 30 is like 3.

I can also do this with letters, days of the week, and months of the year.

Does anyone else have this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment